Thank you so much for your order and becoming a part of the Ringo community! Ringo's growth continues to exceed expectations, providing a platinum level purchase experience is our #1 priority. The following policies have been developed so that every aspect of the "Ringo Experience" is clearly understood.
Our biggest compliment is picture and video submission from our fans. Please send them directly to us at email@example.com or by tagging us @PlayRingo on Facebook and Instagram.
We welcome your questions and feedback, please reach out to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer a no questions asked return policy within 30 days of your receiving the order. A refund will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt of the returned item less a 10% restocking fee.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear and be in the original packaging or they could be subject to a reduced refund.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. We would be happy to provide a return shipping label upon request which will be deducted from the refund.
- We suggest using a trackable shipping service as refunds are only issued upon receipt of the returned item. We are not responsible for lost or mishandled items.
- Discounted or customized items are not eligible for return.
- Ringo boards are crafted from 100% maple, each is unique with their own style & look, we are unable to accept returns because of the wood grain or other natural considerations.
Please allow two business days for an order to be processed and leave the Ringo Headquarters on the Seacoast of NH. Delivery timelines are estimates provided by the carriers, unfortunately we are not able to guarantee specific delivery dates due to factors outside of our control.
Currently we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.